Leading subjects of lectures, workshops and panels:
- Diabetic foot – strategies that increases the profitability of diagnostics
- Modern methods of treatment – how to increase their effectiveness?
- Atypical wounds – diagnostic and therapeutic tools
- Wound treatment in Poland – how do we appear compared to Europe?
- Health economics – costs of wound healing
- Pain in wound management
- Surgical site infections
- The role of nutrition in the success of therapy and the influence of obesity on the healing process
- The issue of wounds of various aetiologies – from ulcers, decubitus ulcers, diabetic foot to burns. How to perform treatment according to current guidelines?
- Antibiotic therapy
- Antiseptics, lawaseptics and dressings
- The role of dermatology in the fight against ulceration
- Microbiological aspect of wound healing
- NPWT – what else do we know about the negative pressure?
- Case study – successes and failures. Presentations and discussion of proceedings
- Interdisciplinary is the key – effective cooperation of the medical team in the treatment and management of wounds
- Telemedicine, e-medicine – the future or the present?
- Wounds in district nursing – therapy performed at patient’s home
and many others.